Sat, May 25|
Bet You Won't Party [Triangle Area Social]
It's odds are, meets truth or dare, meets capitalist made up rules 😛
Time & Location
May 25, 2024, 7:00 PM EDT – May 26, 2024, 11:00 PM EDT
Carrboro, Carrboro, NC, USA
About the event
LOCATION WILL BE SHARED DAY BEFORE
🎉 The game is simple: everyone bets on whether or not they will do a dare or pays to nominate someone else. The person with the most money at the end wins!
- Everyone starts with a set amount of currency (monopoly money or something, idk yet).
- At the beginning, all players propose 2-3 dares they think few people would do in the group and place them in a bowl: "I bet you won't....".
- Each round, we take turns revealing a new dare.
- All players get 30 seconds to bet on how willing they are to do the dare or if they want to pass.
- All bets are revealed at the same time.
- The player who bet the least is selected to a) attempt the dare or b) pay the highest amount betted to the next highest bidder to pass the round.
- The player(s) who completes the dare earns the pot of currency for the round.
- 🤺 Tie-breaker: In the event of a tie, both players have to complete the dare to win the earnings. The pot is split if both players complete the dare.
- Lending: If a player reaches a balance of zero or in the negatives, they can borrow money from other players to bet. If the borrower wins the dare, the earnings are split between all lending parties. If the bet does not go through, the borrower is indebted to the loaner.
- 💩 Challenging: At any point, the person who is selected can stick it to the man and challenge the person with the highest bid to put their money where their mouth is! The highest bidder can then a) attempt the dare to win the pot of money or b) pay the challenger their highest bid to pass.
- 🏆 Winning: Once all dares have been completed, the winner is selected by who has the highest amount of currency!
- Potluck - Attendees are encouraged to bring a snack or drink to share but not required! Light snacks and non-alcoholic options may be provided
- BYOB - we'll have a community cooler!
- Couchsurfing - People are welcome to crash here if needed - we have a futon and big comfy couch.
- Cats - we've got two of em. Let me know if you're allergic!
- Clothing optional - people will not pressure others to get naked.
- Family friendly until 9pm - members are responsible for monitoring their kids.
ℹ️ CYNA Triangle Area Socials are an easy way to get to know other nudists in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area through a relaxed and chill atmosphere. Events are hosted at a member's house with an avg of 10-15 people of all genders, body types, neuro/ability status, race and a mix of introverts/extroverts.
See something? Say something! Discrimination or harassment are not tolerated at CYNA. Protect one another by informing an organizer of anything suspicious. We will handle it swiftly and confidentially.
Interested in hosting? Please reach out! We're always looking for new spaces.
Nervous about attending? We all have a first time. Contact us and we can arrange a clothed meetup in a neutral environment!